By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
According to Reno May's video on youtube, I believe he said equivalent to the Preferred Package so $2499What's the retail going to be on this one?
YesAccording to Reno May's video on youtube, I believe he said equivalent to the Preferred Package so $2499
Carry, yes. I already have a Staccato P for rangeI'm curious to know what most purchasers plan to do with their acquisition?
Is this intended to be a concealed carry piece, something just for range trips, competition....?
I appreciate the attraction of the 2011 package, broadly speaking.Carry, yes. I already have a Staccato P for range
I would be interested in it as a ccw as well as training with it. I'm a 1911 and glock guy, so I love and shoot both platforms mostly every week and more if I can. I shoot my 9mm guns with optics, but my 45 ACPs are iron sights....and to be honest, shooting iron sight 45 acp's are super accurate for me (especially out to 25 yards), despite my slowly declining vision. That intense front sight focus, the weight of the gun, the good trigger, and other factors come together for accurate shooting. I also have a 9mm 1911 that is my favorite gun, but won't ccw it due to weight and overall size. A smaller 1911 for ccw that takes glock mags (and I can use my freedom week non-neutered mags) is literally the best of both worlds. I only hesitate due to the price, but I have I have a small stable of 1911s that cost more than the staccato.I'm curious to know what most purchasers plan to do with their acquisition?
Is this intended to be a concealed carry piece, something just for range trips, competition....?
I'll wait until you buy it. Then I'll pay for a range day so I can try it out.CCW for sure, and seems like it would be a fun IDPA gun too. It has a soft recoil impulse and is very controllable for a gun its size. And also, Glock freedom week mags.![]()
My new primary CCW and primary competition gun. I feel like having 2 different platforms or guns for those two roles is a waste of the skills you build during competition. Why not CCW the gun you’re building the most skills with?I'm curious to know what most purchasers plan to do with their acquisition?
Is this intended to be a concealed carry piece, something just for range trips, competition....?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!