18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics Staccato Picture Thread

Staccato P steel frame
GMGK porting
Red dirt trigger
Chy-na 507 Comp
X300 Turbo

Shoots like a dream.

First uspsa match in January with this mofo
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 28
New Stacatto P. Just took it out today. Quite honestly, I don’t think it’s any better than my Springfield Prodigy. Is it better than twice the price? The jury is still out. But it reminds me of the time I went to a competition shoot. A reputable shooter I know who’d constantly receive decent scores, showed up with a new staccato one day. Everybody ohh and awwed, then he shot his time slot. His time and score wasn’t any better than what he was shooting before. Some food for thought.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8840.jpeg
    IMG_8840.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
First Staccato I've ever owned, HD P4. Coming from only shooting sub compacts, this thing is amazing.
507 Comp Ronin
TLR 7 HLX
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8372.jpeg
    IMG_8372.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
What’s the consensus on yen HD CA models? Been eyeing the 3.6 since it dropped and I sold my CS
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 30
Staccato C2. I got a TLR-7 HL-X coming because now im broke after buying this lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7520.jpeg
    IMG_7520.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 34
What’s the consensus on yen HD CA models? Been eyeing the 3.6 since it dropped and I sold my CS
I absolutely love mine. I make that statement under a few conditions though. I was looking for an extremely accurate and dehorned 4” double stack with a 1911 style trigger, manual safety, ambi controls, and a full size grip that was drop safe. Not a 2011.

If I put on my 1911 guy hat the trigger is a little gritty compared to a custom trigger job. However, it’s a joy to shoot and actually carries very well. They are expensive, but if you’ve been customizing 1911 at any point in your life the you’re used to the cost. If you’ve don’t plan on running a RDS I’d pass. The irons on both of my pistols are meh.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0620.webp
    IMG_0620.webp
    234.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom