18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics Staccato Picture Thread

How are all of you acquiring Staccato’s here in CA? I only ask so I can learn to navigate the complicated waters and possibly own nice guns otherwise off limits. PCC’s too. Had a guy in the lane next to me at the range not long ago with two that were semi auto and short barreled. I suppose some will chance it but I’m thinking there must be a workaround.
 
How are all of you acquiring Staccato’s here in CA? I only ask so I can learn to navigate the complicated waters and possibly own nice guns otherwise off limits. PCC’s too. Had a guy in the lane next to me at the range not long ago with two that were semi auto and short barreled. I suppose some will chance it but I’m thinking there must be a workaround.
PPT
 
sold the P Ice Comp
My brothers XC
and my OG Dvc Sti
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5650.jpeg
    IMG_5650.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5712.jpeg
    IMG_5712.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5733.jpeg
    IMG_5733.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25
Here’s my HD P4. I just shipped it to Staccato today for X-serrations.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2659.jpeg
    IMG_2659.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Been wanting to share how the X-serrations look on my CA comp HD. Absolutely stunning. I got my pistol back in 10 days even though the advertised lead time was 2-3 weeks. Staccato also gives you updates and it comes with paperwork with exactly what they did. (I also had them tighten my thumb safeties and it’s absolutely where I want it)

Serrations for me is purely aesthetic for those wondering. Yes it does help with pinch method racking but you can easily do that without it unless you have some sort of hand disability or just very weak and small hands. Whether it’s worth it to you or not, only you can answer! But if you like to look good, you also gotta put in the work with the extra cleaning. OCD people like me don’t mind that since we clean our guns after every trip anyway.

Thanks for reading. God bless
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 26
My C
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4696.jpeg
    IMG_4696.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6149.jpeg
    IMG_6149.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
Picked it up on the 15th of this month. Will be adding this on my CCW.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5050.jpeg
    IMG_5050.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5051.jpeg
    IMG_5051.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom