18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Staccatto

mack5bunch

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I’m in New Jersey and have some pistols for sale
Including 2 staccato, Wilson’s and others
Can I sell on this site
Thanks
 
I’m in New Jersey and have some pistols for sale
Including 2 staccato, Wilson’s and others
Can I sell on this site
Thanks
No, I see you went ahead and created the listing. If these aren’t on the roster you can’t transfer them in. I’ve closed the listing.

For now we don’t allow out of state listings for firearms. That might change later.
 
I'm a little confused... This is a gun site dedicated to residents of California. You cannot ship or sell off-roster handguns to anyone in this state unless you are a California resident and go through a private party transfer at a licensed FFL.
 
That's not entirely true, out of state sellers can sell off roster handguns to LEO or licensed FFL's. That being said being a private out of state seller selling to LEO could be complicated if the seller doesn't know what he is doing.
 
That's not entirely true, out of state sellers can sell off roster handguns to LEO or licensed FFL's. That being said being a private out of state seller selling to LEO could be complicated if the seller doesn't know what he is doing.

Yeah there's a few exceptions to the rule, I'm just assuming he's asking as a normal person wanting to post a private sale, which for all practical purposes isn't possible, or more trouble than it's worth.
 
Back
Top Bottom