- Messages
- 49
I like my hammer fired weapons just a tad better than my striker fired weapons due to mainly the lighter/shorter single action trigger pull. Mainly use my hammers for range practice and home defense due to them being full sized options, but use my strikers for carry due to more compact and no hammer jabbing me in the gut lol. Both do the same thing though, pull click bang! If I were to get something now on roster it would be the Echelon 4.0 100% due to the optic cut options are limitless for no extra $ and also the cog system for possible modularity in the future even though CA banning all parts sales. I also don't believe in spending $1500+ for any 2011 handguns, I don’t get the hype. For $1500+ I would much rather spend it on a PDW or AR both in semi because CA
Last edited: