- Messages
- 16
Hi folks,
I'm trying to identify if there are any 1911s available to purchase in California that meet the following criteria:
- 9mm
- 4ish inch barrel
- around $1000 (used price okay)
- if comes in SS, that's great
Is there anything available on the roster that meets these criteria? I've searched here and looked around without much luck.
(this is a post asking for suggestions, not a Want-to-Buy classifieds ad - admin please let me know if this is in the wrong place or something).
I'm trying to identify if there are any 1911s available to purchase in California that meet the following criteria:
- 9mm
- 4ish inch barrel
- around $1000 (used price okay)
- if comes in SS, that's great
Is there anything available on the roster that meets these criteria? I've searched here and looked around without much luck.
(this is a post asking for suggestions, not a Want-to-Buy classifieds ad - admin please let me know if this is in the wrong place or something).