- Messages
- 100
Support caguns.net!
I am encouraging anyone reading to donate as much as they comfortably can to caguns.net, even if it is just a few dollars.
This is an incredible resource run by volunteers who are both passionate about the 2A and have the know-how to run a website that supports a great deal of traffic.
These volunteers spend many hours upgrading and fixing the site, or moderating forums and classified ads. They do these things with little to no compensation, except for the knowledge that they are helping to keep alive the only real 2A online resource for California.
I am not speaking to those who are very short on cash and have more pressing financial responsibilities.
I am speaking to those that have benefitted greatly from this site, like myself. I am speaking to those that have sold or bought guns, ammunition, or accessories totaling hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Let us all chip in to keep this good thing going!
Freedom isn't free, and caguns.net has been a vital medium through which much freedom and private business has been facilitated within this state (as much as the tyrannical state laws will permit). So let us be grateful to this resource and the hard-working people behind it, and donate generously!
God Bless you all!
I am encouraging anyone reading to donate as much as they comfortably can to caguns.net, even if it is just a few dollars.
This is an incredible resource run by volunteers who are both passionate about the 2A and have the know-how to run a website that supports a great deal of traffic.
These volunteers spend many hours upgrading and fixing the site, or moderating forums and classified ads. They do these things with little to no compensation, except for the knowledge that they are helping to keep alive the only real 2A online resource for California.
I am not speaking to those who are very short on cash and have more pressing financial responsibilities.
I am speaking to those that have benefitted greatly from this site, like myself. I am speaking to those that have sold or bought guns, ammunition, or accessories totaling hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Let us all chip in to keep this good thing going!
Freedom isn't free, and caguns.net has been a vital medium through which much freedom and private business has been facilitated within this state (as much as the tyrannical state laws will permit). So let us be grateful to this resource and the hard-working people behind it, and donate generously!
God Bless you all!