18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

SW1911, worth anything?

whiskyjacked

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
8
I have a S&W SW1911. Not an E series. Purchased in Livermore around 2009 or 2010. I just don't shoot it anymore and was thinking about selling. It's not on the roster anymore that I found, and not on the S&W website anymore either. Looking to see if it would even be worth trying to sell it. Maybe 1000 rounds thru it.
 

Attachments

  • 2013-02-25 17.20.42.jpg
    2013-02-25 17.20.42.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 14
Sheesh, for that price I'll keep it. I was coming group consensus night raise the value as it's both unavailable and off roster. At that price, but worth the hassle.
It should keep going up. Found one that sold for $625 outside of CA. If I were going to list it here I'd ask $1,000ish and see what happens
 
Sheesh, for that price I'll keep it. I was coming group consensus night raise the value as it's both unavailable and off roster. At that price, but worth the hassle.
You might be surprised where it ends up!! LSB has a huge following on GB and I've been astonished at what their auctions bring. 11 days is a LONG time, haha!!
 
You might be surprised where it ends up!! LSB has a huge following on GB and I've been astonished at what their auctions bring. 11 days is a LONG time, haha!!
You gotta do a search for closed auctions and see what they have actually been selling for. That being said…the 1911 market is pretty crowded. And unless there’s something in particular about this model of 1911….
 
This example I picked up in the early 90’s(?).
It shot very well with 200 LSW’s, and seems to be well made. I should get it out some time.
IMG_2807.jpegIMG_2808.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom