18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Swiss Sig P210-4 German border guard pistol

1911whore

Active member
Messages
131
I was able to find a super low serial number 1951 Sig P210 with D serial number under 500. I’ve been looking for a nice original 210 for a long time. Now I have one. Videos to follow
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3005.webp
    IMG_3005.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2967.webp
    IMG_2967.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2971.webp
    IMG_2971.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 58
Serial under 500 or price under 500? Because you got the deal of the century if it’s price.
 
Such a cool gun. Have a Swiss army ordinance model (P210-2, A prefix).

You going to add a beavertail extension?
Only 5000 made so I am not changing it from stock. I can modify any pistol, this one was bought for its history and collectibility. I will post a video when I pick it up.
 
Gotta love a sweet p210!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8344.webp
    IMG_8344.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8345.webp
    IMG_8345.webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom