By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I never had an issue with it but that probably would be nice. Hard decision because the P2000SK or MK25 being my best purchase everMy P2000SK is probably the best purchase I've made, but the magazine release is such abysmal dogwater. Absolutely need the larger paddle.
My P365 has a thumb safety. I carry with the safety on.I just started jail on a P2000SK at Turner's (I know.... but they are having a sale that even my garage FFL guy said he couldn't beat, and he beats everything). I am switching from the p365 and sacrificing a little size for that long, heavy DA first pull on the SA/DA HK (Specifically did not want the LEM version for that one reason). I have had this constant nagging feeling with the striker fire sig pointed at my junk all day after watching some hit pieces on youtube regarding sig...., and coincidentally we sold some furniture to a random guy yesterday, and he is on his 8th year as a marine corps armorer... We got to talking and he said he's never seen so many ND reports coming through since they started using the M18, and that sig is nothing but dodgy when responding and always blaming something else, even the "ammo".
Has anyone made a similar swap for that safety reason? How did it work out ? I'm testing the waters on selling the 365 but might hold onto it.
They just carry so well. it's amazingp2000sk LEM is my go to ccw... I find myself grabbing this over my CC9
train with your ccw ... learn to carry it ... mine works fineThey just carry so well. it's amazing
As a peasant Californian. Had no idea the CC9 was a slimline competitor to the P365 and other micro 9’s. . Even a decent price point.p2000sk LEM is my go to ccw... I find myself grabbing this over my CC9
just love the LEM trigger.... it makes senseAs a peasant Californian. Had no idea the CC9 was a slimline competitor to the P365 and other micro 9’s. . Even a decent price point.
WTF!!
Regardless, P2000SK for the win.
Long live the double action hammer.
I never had an issue with it but that probably would be nice.
I asked that and he said no... I already ordered the HK parts extendedDid the large paddle affect holster fitment?
basedI sold my full size p320 because I wanted to trade platforms not because I was worried it was unsafe, but it had a manual safety which on full size pistols I consistently use.
HK VP9SK is the only CC anyone ever needs though thing is perfection.
Did the large paddle affect holster fitment?
what is a bug matchI have a P2000SK in .40 and its nearing 10k rounds down it without ever having a misfire, ftf or a fte or stovepipe. Its the best handgun I own. I do like the trigger but they're not for everyone. I use it for bug matches and people can't believe its not a 9mm.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!