18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

T1C Memorial Day Sale 15% off

Going to pull the trigger on a new MSP Pro Flx since they updated the design recently.
Hey, so for their side car style or non side car appendix IWB holsters, do their wings help rotate the butt of the frame inwards any better than other brand holsters options such as modwing, dark wing, or rcs VG?
 
Hey, so for their side car style or non side car appendix IWB holsters, do their wings help rotate the butt of the frame inwards any better than other brand holsters options such as modwing, dark wing, or rcs VG?
Hmm, by 'wings' are you referring to the claw? If so, I think it does a good job of it. However, the only other non-T1C holster I have is a 4Bros holster for my M&P 2.0 10mm and that one doesn't do as good a job.

Plus, the claw is adjustable where you can add/delete pieces to make it the way you want.
 
Hmm, by 'wings' are you referring to the claw? If so, I think it does a good job of it. However, the only other non-T1C holster I have is a 4Bros holster for my M&P 2.0 10mm and that one doesn't do as good a job.

Plus, the claw is adjustable where you can add/delete pieces to make it the way you want.
Yea, I meant the claw. Does t1c have a longer bolt where we can add more than just the 4 shims for the claw? I’ve been testing out a p365 APx holster but I feel like the smaller and also slimmer frame helps with concealing.

However, I don’t know if the claw will do the same for something beefier such as g23; so far I’ve only tried gunfighters inc solace with a mod wing and also ksg armory Lexington with a raven concealment vg wing. For both holsters I need to wear a relaxed fit shirt for a baggier fit; even with flush fit mags.
 
Yea, I meant the claw. Does t1c have a longer bolt where we can add more than just the 4 shims for the claw? I’ve been testing out a p365 APx holster but I feel like the smaller and also slimmer frame helps with concealing.

However, I don’t know if the claw will do the same for something beefier; so far I’ve only tried gunfighters inc solace with a mod wing and also ksg armory Lexington with a raven concealment vg wing. For both holsters I need to wear a relaxed fit shirt for a baggier fit; even with flush fit mags.

Looks like the stock screw only supports a max of 4 shims/stacks. Also, looks like T1C doesn't recommend going more than 4.

I guess I most often wear loose or baggier shirts, so it conceals fine for me.
 
...the only other non-T1C holster I have is a 4Bros holster for my M&P 2.0 10mm and that one doesn't do as good a job.
Is it just the claw that isn't that good on the 4Bros for the M&P 2.0 10mm? How is the retention? Do you have a light attached?
 
Is it just the claw that isn't that good on the 4Bros for the M&P 2.0 10mm? How is the retention? Do you have a light attached?

So here's a Pic of the 4Bros holster for my M&P 2.0 10mm...

1000009779.webp

I have a light and the retention is ok. But I think the clips being right next to each other makes it feel less secure than the msp. The holster can wiggle around a little while the msp is rock solid and stays in place.

I prefer carrying the gun with the msp but since my msp pro flx has the mag carrier for a 9mm, I have to carry a separate mag carrier to carry the 10mm mag. It's not ideal.

Now, since I have a new MSP Pro Flex coming, I could change out the mag carrier on my old one to the larger mag carrier so I could use the 10mm in it without having to carry a separate mag carrier for it.
 
Last edited:
So here's a Pic of the 4Bros holster for my M&P 2.0 10mm...

View attachment 199459

I have a light and the retention is ok. But I think the clips being right next to each other makes it feel less secure than the msp. The holster can wiggle around a little while the msp is rock solid and stays in place.

I prefer carrying the gun with the msp but since my msp pro flx has the mag carrier for a 9mm, I have to carry a separate mag carrier to carry the 10mm mag. It's not ideal.

Now, since I have a new MSP Pro Flex coming, I could change out the mag carrier on my old one to the larger mag carrier so I could use the 10mm in it without having to carry a separate mag carrier for it.
Thanks for the pic and explaining the issue you're having. It helps me a bunch in making a decision.
 
I wanted to try the APX but it isn't universal like the MSP. I didn't want to buy a holster that was just for one of my guns.
If you get an APX you can move the bridge to the MSP now you have a universal APX.
 
Back
Top Bottom