- Messages
- 5
- Classified ads
- 1
Anyone else subscribe? Family got me a couple months for christmas. The december box had a good amount of AR parts but now the january box is different than what im seeing other people getting online, ie instead of a buffer spring and a trigger pin allignment tool there is a Gerber tactical exacto knife.... Is this a CA issue? I noticed the invoice now says Tacpack Plus CA.
I was hoping to get some random AR parts to try out and potentially throw together a second lower or something. But now half the box was knives, wet wipes, and first aid material. Seriously lacking....
I was hoping to get some random AR parts to try out and potentially throw together a second lower or something. But now half the box was knives, wet wipes, and first aid material. Seriously lacking....