18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Take Down CalGuns.net?

I no longer visit it because of its sorry state, but damn I do not want it to fail. I joined in 2007, and so much good information was shared there about CA Laws, etc. and I met over a hundred people IRL for sales, trades, etc; even becoming friends with some.

Plus, it’s kinda a living tribute to all of the members that have passed on over the years. I do not care for how antagonistic it has become these last years, but I hope someone can restore it back to it’s former glory.
I agree 100% tons of great guys over there that would give you half of the last pound of powder they had just so they could help another shooter get his shoot on .
 
I thought boomers were from people born in the WW2 era ? I'm 50 and last I was told ,am considered Gen x . Which also I heard was the last generation that had mandatory "go outside and don't come back until the street lights come on " and that was only on the weekdays .
Post WW2 1946-1964.
 
I was born in 1951. Unfortunately the war screwed up my father (PTSD) and me and my 11 siblings had a less than ideal childhood to put it mildly. He died at the age of 54, 6 weeks before my first marriage.

And it screwed up many others. One of my friend’s father ended up a drunk and died too soon as well. Another friend’s father divorced and my friends grew up without a father.

War affects more than just those directly involved in it.
 
Back
Top Bottom