- Messages
- 97
If Calguns shuts down, guess what? This site will most likely get many of the Calguns classifieds here.Naw there are still classifieds posts over there that aren’t over here, got myself something nice lol
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
If Calguns shuts down, guess what? This site will most likely get many of the Calguns classifieds here.Naw there are still classifieds posts over there that aren’t over here, got myself something nice lol
I no longer visit it because of its sorry state, but damn I do not want it to fail. I joined in 2007, and so much good information was shared there about CA Laws, etc. and I met over a hundred people IRL for sales, trades, etc; even becoming friends with some.If Calguns shuts down, guess what? This site will most likely get many of the Calguns classifieds here.
It typically works for me. I see more new posts there than here, discounting the marketplace. I don't check the marketplace at either site. Hell, I just logged on to Calguns no problem.What? I haven't been about to load the main page or log in for months. I am trying to load it on my phone as I type this... phone just said "The request is timed out."
If I ever get it to load I might go in and delete some of my profile, not sure it matters but hackers never sleep
This is the case for many people. It is applicable to many things in life. I see it in politics and it’s very troubling as one has to be reasonable and logical. Imagine, if we made our decisions based on our emotions. We would be crispy critters!!I no longer visit it because of its sorry state, but damn I do not want it to fail. I joined in 2007, and so much good information was shared there about CA Laws, etc. and I met over a hundred people IRL for sales, trades, etc; even becoming friends with some.
Plus, it’s kinda a living tribute to all of the members that have passed on over the years. I do not care for how antagonistic it has become these last years, but I hope someone can restore it back to it’s former glory.
It would be good if they just pulled the plug since they clearly have no interest in fixing the site. Then lots of that traffic could find it's way over here
After gen Z do they revert to Gen A next time?I thought boomers were people born in the 50s and 60s![]()
Gen Alpha, not A. Gen Alpha runs from 2010 to 2024. After that is Gen Beta (yes, they actually went with that) from 2025-2039 and so on.After gen Z do they revert to Gen A next time?
The kids want to know.
This is true.. We've separated the two sections between classifieds and forum for a distinct separation.It typically works for me. I see more new posts there than here, discounting the marketplace. I don't check the marketplace at either site. Hell, I just logged on to Calguns no problem.
Naw there are still classifieds posts over there that aren’t over here, got myself something nice lol
I see. The word boomer always makes me laugh when I hear it.Yeah, so it wasn’t like it gave distinct age groups, I forget exactly what was said but it was something to the effect of “ it can be considered harassment if you call someone over the age of 40 a boomer”
Thank God. CaGuns is full of plastic fantastic offerings.Haha! I was just thinking about listing some revolvers. Be on the lookout.![]()
I've been going to indoor ranges in pajamas and slippers with socks since covid.I'm confused, which generation is the one where everyone walks around in their pajamas looking at their cell phone?
They’ve been speedy the last few days…In my daily browse through of the various forums I'm on, I see that Calguns is finally getting some variety of posting action. Had been mostly old stale posts up for months (when I could get on). Still, for me the biggest deal in not being able to retrieve past post or PMs. Much of that is just irretrievable, PAX
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!