- Messages
- 51
- Classified ads
- 1
I have a CCW, will they be able to handle it? Or are they incompetent as Bass Pro Shop. Do I need to plan an hour or longer for it? This would be at the Corona store.
Last edited:
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
You can come to us instead, we will make it quick and easy!I have a CCW, will they be able to handle it? Or are they incompetent as Bass Pro Shop. Do I need to plan an hour or longer for it? This would be at the Corona store.
See what he wants and how competitive you can be. I shop my local place first and foremost but on my last purchase Turners was $350 cheaper.You can come to us instead, we will make it quick and easy!
We almost ALWAYS price match, if you show us what you want we will do our best to meet or beat. Not ALWAYS possible, but usually we can make it worth your while!See what he wants and how competitive you can be. I shop my local place first and foremost but on my last purchase Turners was $350 cheaper.
I would love to be wrong, but I thought it had to be C&R and 50 years old for handguns in California?For Dros a 7.62x25 type54 C&R handgun, they ask the proof of manufacture year. It is on the ATF C&R list, why they need proof ?
Type54 Chinese tokarev 7.62x25 is on the ATF C&R list. And they were stopped manufactured at 1967. Definitely over 50 years. It’s too joking for the such proof.I would love to be wrong, but I thought it had to be C&R and 50 years old for handguns in California?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!