- Messages
- 48
Just completed my initial 16 hour training with Ten-8 Tactical. Sharing experience for anyone interested. I’d recommend them if you are familiar with firearms and are trying to meet requirements for CCW more than getting in depth training.
Best price I found at $200 course with fully online, at your own pace, classroom training. Lots of videos and tests. Id say at least 16 hours spent and you must read and completing every second of the videos, no way out of that. Quiz after each module with 11 attempts. Final exam at the end. “Open book”.
Upon completion, I was immediately sent a link to schedule live fire at Insight in Artesia. Scheduled for the following Tuesday and qual was straight forward. 3,5,7 yards on a b27 with 8 rounds each. Must stay within the ‘8’ ring. Shouldn’t be any issues hitting these, but if so, I believe you get to run it again.
Zero hassle about firearms. Simply confirmed serials and got to shooting.
Let me know if you have any questions about the experience!
Best price I found at $200 course with fully online, at your own pace, classroom training. Lots of videos and tests. Id say at least 16 hours spent and you must read and completing every second of the videos, no way out of that. Quiz after each module with 11 attempts. Final exam at the end. “Open book”.
Upon completion, I was immediately sent a link to schedule live fire at Insight in Artesia. Scheduled for the following Tuesday and qual was straight forward. 3,5,7 yards on a b27 with 8 rounds each. Must stay within the ‘8’ ring. Shouldn’t be any issues hitting these, but if so, I believe you get to run it again.
Zero hassle about firearms. Simply confirmed serials and got to shooting.
Let me know if you have any questions about the experience!