18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

The Colt Viper and Grizzly

Anyone hear anything about these coming to CA? Not that they seem like they are anywhere as yet
If it’s not on the roster check out Riflegear. They can make it single action and sell it. After it’s done I believe they can convert it to double action again. It’s on their site, it’s based out of fountain valley.
 
If it’s not on the roster check out Riflegear. They can make it single action and sell it. After it’s done I believe they can convert it to double action again. It’s on their site, it’s based out of fountain valley.
well, they dont seem to exist anywhere yet, so....but given that most their other revolvers are on the roster, at least the base models, I would think these would end up on the roster too. I didnt know rifle gear did that, albeit I know that shop. done many a transaction there.
 
well, they dont seem to exist anywhere yet, so....but given that most their other revolvers are on the roster, at least the base models, I would think these would end up on the roster too. I didnt know rifle gear did that, albeit I know that shop. done many a transaction there.
Yeah, idk if they’re just waiting around or why not yet. However since a single action revolver is like a single action on the roster. They can sell it that way, then convert it to double action to my knowledge. Check their site out.
 
well, they dont seem to exist anywhere yet, so....but given that most their other revolvers are on the roster, at least the base models, I would think these would end up on the roster too. I didnt know rifle gear did that, albeit I know that shop. done many a transaction there.
Where are you located? We sell them single action exempt. Not on our website however.
 
Back
Top Bottom