- Messages
- 1,209
Fooking Fudds.
At first when I went to them for PPT for an AR amongst other things, the person doing the transaction seemed cool, understanding, and non-fudd. She was a older person, possibly the wife of the owner. This was couple years ago.
But like 2 weeks ago I went for another PPT, they changed, for the worse. I went for a PPT for a ZPAP with another CAGuns member. The owner, Fudd Chuck I think, looked at the M70 for a while and without a legitimate reason said he won't do it. At first the seller brought it without a grip, which should be featureless, and Chuck said that is not CA compliant. Fooking dumbass.
Then the seller put a SI fin grip and after staring at it a bit more, said he isn't going to let us PPT it as he finds it questionable.
As much as I dislike Turner's, we went to Turners Pasadena, and PPT finished there.
Fook these dumbasses at The Firing Pin in Temple City, time for that old fudd owner to retire.
At first when I went to them for PPT for an AR amongst other things, the person doing the transaction seemed cool, understanding, and non-fudd. She was a older person, possibly the wife of the owner. This was couple years ago.
But like 2 weeks ago I went for another PPT, they changed, for the worse. I went for a PPT for a ZPAP with another CAGuns member. The owner, Fudd Chuck I think, looked at the M70 for a while and without a legitimate reason said he won't do it. At first the seller brought it without a grip, which should be featureless, and Chuck said that is not CA compliant. Fooking dumbass.
Then the seller put a SI fin grip and after staring at it a bit more, said he isn't going to let us PPT it as he finds it questionable.
As much as I dislike Turner's, we went to Turners Pasadena, and PPT finished there.
Fook these dumbasses at The Firing Pin in Temple City, time for that old fudd owner to retire.