- Messages
- 1,197
- Classified ads
- 1
Adding ECM Precision - "We are working on our website to add a document for our California Customers"
www.ecmprecision.com
www.ecmprecision.com
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Thanks for sharing, good info. This particular list is specific to companies that have confirmed they will continue to ship direct to CA consumers. I'm going to leave this here for now as an FYI. There is actually a long list of companies still "deciding" what they do, we'll know soon enough.According to Sig Sauer, it is working on a solution...... so it hasn't given up on us yet.
View attachment 126919
Swooping in for the save, like F-ing always, lol. @WojtekWeaponryI will. Going to have my site revamped for the workflow.
Wojtekweaponry.com
I do try!Swooping in for the save, like F-ing always, lol. @WojtekWeaponry
What he saidYou can add us to the list.
I will need ID verification etc
yeah, they havent been shipping for weeks to anywhere because they dont have inventory....As of now LOK is still shipping grips.
From them:
“
We are not sure, but we are currently still looking into it.
As of right now, we are going to continue shipping to California until further notice.”
premierweaponinnovations.com

I can't find anything official on their website that states this. Did you receive an email? I'd like to confirm.we can put these guys on the list. And, man they do good work too!
Premier Weapon Innovations
Premier Firearms Customization Shop Located In Long Beach, CApremierweaponinnovations.com