18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

The WILL SHIP PARTS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS Directly to Californians Mega-list (hopefully)

I hope nobody from Galloway reads this, but I may have accidentally found a loophole. I was able to buy their captured guide rod for my walther pd380 from their Ebay store. Just got a notification from usps that a label was created. Fingers crossed 🤞. Will update when I have more info
I may be in the clear. Label created and package has been shipped. I hope I don't get an empty box..
 
Shooters Connection ships, only 10$ signature charge. That's big because they have CZ parts among other things and CZ custom and Cajun Gun works are NOT shipping here.
 
M*Carbo is shipping to CA, but many parts are excluded: https://www.mcarbo.com/california-shipping-restrictions

We’re proud to have so many loyal members of the M*CARBO Brotherhood in California — and we want to make sure you always stay informed about what can and can’t be shipped to your state.

As part of our commitment to follow all state and federal firearm regulations, please note that the following items are restricted or prohibited for shipment to California under current state law:

Items We Cannot Ship to California​

All Magazines
(Including standard, high-capacity, or disassembled “rebuild” kits)
Any Glock Parts, including:
  • Glock Triggers and Trigger Kits
  • Strikers
  • Connector Bars
  • Sleeves
  • Pins
  • Firing Pins
  • Magazine Releases
Serialized Components
(Frames, receivers, or any parts bearing serial numbers)
All Barrels
(Including threaded, replacement, or factory barrels)
Complete Firearm Kits or Assemblies
 
Juggernaut Tactical still ships to California!

1769235642568.webp
 
I mean…they’re headquartered in Orange, so it would be foolish of them not to.
Align Tactical for example, is in California and will no longer ship claiming they won't be involved in privacy violating.

I'm assuming Juggernaut Tactical's message is more to do with direct shipping vs shipping only to FFL's like some companies. They sent out email reminders so apparently not everyone was aware, I wasn't.
 
Last edited:
Align Tactical is in California and will no longer ship claiming they won't be involved in privacy violating. I'm assuming this is more to do with direct shipping vs shipping only to FFL's like some companies. They sent out email reminders so apparently not everyone was aware, I wasn't.
That’s code for “we don’t care about our customers but we’ll still whine when our sales suddenly drop and blame the customers.”
 
That’s code for “we don’t care about our customers but we’ll still whine when our sales suddenly drop and blame the customers.”
To claim they are taking a hard-line Pro-2A stance by not standing behind the people of California whom they can legally ship to or to an FFL, is total and transparent BS hypocrisy.
 
glockstore posted something on instagram that they are behind on orders because they got over 3k orders in December because of this new law change. I'm hoping this gets challenged in court soon.
 
glockstore posted something on instagram that they are behind on orders because they got over 3k orders in December because of this new law change. I'm hoping this gets challenged in court soon.
The big complaint about them is they are charging $40 shipping fees which is ridiculous.
 
HKparts has their new policy up on their Blog.
Similar to others, ID check, FFL for barrels.
 
The big complaint about them is they are charging $40 shipping fees which is ridiculous.
They charged me $12 for shipping. Ordered an MOS Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3. Unless something has changed in the last 30 days.
 
Wing Tactical will ship anything not including a barrel to California residents. They will not ship anything with a barrel, including to an FFL.
 
Wing Tactical will ship anything not including a barrel to California residents. They will not ship anything with a barrel, including to an FFL.
Thanks! I wonder why they won't ship barrels?
 
Back
Top Bottom