We have jobs. We run businesses (or try to in CA). We have families. They have the time to do all of that. They are loosers. No job to take time off from. All they have to do is hire a cat sitter.
Nonsense. I'm a democrat. I have been campaign chair, campaign treasurer, and volunteer. I have spent thousands of hours volunteering for campaigns, and running them. All while having a family and having a day job. To be honest, for one of the campaigns I reduced my day job to halftime for 3 months. When I tell people how to campaign, I always tell them: For every person you convince to vote for your cause, you need about $20 to $40 in campaign expenses (mailers, advertising ...), and about 2-3 hours of volunteer time. Do the math.
That's what we need. A lot of Money. More money than the enemy has.
It's hard to get people off the couch.
Money? Sure, we could get Elon Musk give the NRA or CRPA a billion dollars. It wouldn't help at all. It would make things worse.
It is easy to get people off the couch: Ask them to volunteer for something they believe in, something that will make the world better. Gun people don't work that way; they are not driven by the wish to improve things, but usually by hatred of their enemies. That makes people angry, but it doesn't make them do useful stuff.
It’s not just money IMO, there’s no 2A leadership in the state unfortunately that anyone can take seriously.
But we have lots of 2A leadership in this state! We have Paul Nordberg, who sits on the CRPA board of directors, and runs a forum where all the true gun rights believers can hang out. We have Gene Hoffman, who used to run the ever so successful Calguns Foundation, and now sits on the board of the SAF. We have Brandon Combs, who has put a heck of a lot of work of turning the FPC into a well-oiled machine for paying his own salary. And we have Chuck Michel, who has become President of the CRPA, and uses it to steer much of the CRPA's money to his own law firm. With leaders such as these ... never mind.
I mean this organization obviously sucks but the demographic of people that want to ban guns is overwhelmingly middle class moms. I think that's important in understanding the kind of person that that cares about these things, most of them sincerely want guns away from their families, and they probably have a lot of money.
Insulting women voters isn't going to get your cause very far. And then adding all your usual stereotypes (in addition to the "cat sitter" comment above) won't get you votes.
I mean if they like newscum they are some type of rat lol.
Sir, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.