By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
There is a difference between a muzzle brake and a comp but both are fine as long as they are NOT also flash suppressors.It's set up as featureless.
So I'm good with that Odin Works?
Is there a difference between a muzzle brake and comp?
www.jmac-customs.com


It takes ar-15 pistol grips doesn’t it? It’s just s&w’s version of a AR-9; isn’t it?I’m buying a SW response this week and I’m trying to add a pistol grip and get rid of the fin, but I’m having difficulty finding parts for making it featureless.
Are they not made featureless from S&W? Why not just purchase it that way?I’m buying a SW response this week and I’m trying to add a pistol grip and get rid of the fin, but I’m having difficulty finding parts for making it featureless.
What aftermarket parts were you leaning towards?Are they not made featureless from S&W? Why not just purchase it that way?
Not a whole lot aftermarket for the Response.

A pistol grip is a feature so you would need to go fixed magazine in order to have a pistol grip.I’m buying a SW response this week and I’m trying to add a pistol grip and get rid of the fin, but I’m having difficulty finding parts for making it featureless.
I’m buying a SW response this week and I’m trying to add a pistol grip and get rid of the fin, but I’m having difficulty finding parts for making it featureless.
What aftermarket parts were you leaning towards?
The CA legal version of this gun is sold in featureless configuration with a fin grip.Wait, after reading this again, wouldn't getting rid of the fin grip make it fixed mag?
I'm not looking to add anything at the moment. So far I've only added a linear comp, Holosun green dot with a riser and a handful of Glock mags. I am curious and want to try a Sparrow grip.