18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

To upgrade the Sub2000 trigger or to not...

Californio

Member
Messages
28
Hi everybody,

I like my KEL-TEC Sub-2000 but the trigger isn't one of my favorites.

Is it a good idea to get the trigger modified and what that entails (involved parts), in general, in our state or any other state/region/city? The M-CARBO trigger bundle looks like it could be a nice improvement. I saw a video (probably referenced here) by Mas Ayoob and he seemed pretty cautious. I just want a better trigger (improving accuracy) and not unpleasant legal stuff.

I guess this could apply to all sorts of other firearms as well.
 
I did the mcarbo in m p11 and it was a DRAMATIC improvement. Always have thought about doing this for the Sub2k as well, but never got around to it
 
Back
Top Bottom