18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Tokarev (and Friends) Tuesday?

danno625

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
14
My Com-Bloc Collection so far:

SVT-40 - Finn-Capture 1941 Tula
M91/30 - 1943 Izhevsk (the one that started it all)
Type 53 - 1954
SKS - 1952 Tula
P-64 - 1971 Radom
Nagant Revolver - 1941 Tula
TT-33 - 1939 Tula
TT-33 - 1952 Radom
Makarov - East German 1961
 

Attachments

  • tempImageDUcVje.png
    tempImageDUcVje.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 18
  • tempImage4ocH5v.png
    tempImage4ocH5v.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 18
My Com-Bloc Collection so far:

SVT-40 - Finn-Capture 1941 Tula
M91/30 - 1943 Izhevsk (the one that started it all)
Type 53 - 1954
SKS - 1952 Tula
P-64 - 1971 Radom
Nagant Revolver - 1941 Tula
TT-33 - 1939 Tula
TT-33 - 1952 Radom
Makarov - East German 1961

There's always THE ONE, haha!!

For me it was the $89 SKS that came with 40 rounds of 7.62 ammo on stripper clips. Super cool rifle that doubles as a bludgeon, haha!!

Nice collection, comrade!!
 
There's always THE ONE, haha!!

For me it was the $89 SKS that came with 40 rounds of 7.62 ammo on stripper clips. Super cool rifle that doubles as a bludgeon, haha!!

Nice collection, comrade!!
Isn't there? haha

I miss those days, I still kick myself for not getting a crate of SKS's lol

But thank you!
 
You don't want another crazy caliber to collect. 7.62x45 is hard to find and unless you order custom dies, harder still to reload. Look for a 52/57 and consolidate calibers. I finally shot my SVT40 this weekend. It worked perfectly and was accurate, I just wish I had bought it back when they were cheap.
 
You don't want another crazy caliber to collect. 7.62x45 is hard to find and unless you order custom dies, harder still to reload. Look for a 52/57 and consolidate calibers. I finally shot my SVT40 this weekend. It worked perfectly and was accurate, I just wish I had bought it back when they were cheap.

I agree!! I had a VZ52 (that was an alleged Grenada Invasion bring-back) and the ammo was basically extinct, haha!!

Finally sold it. Would be cool to pickup a 52/57, but not at today's prices haha!!
 
I agree!! I had a VZ52 (that was an alleged Grenada Invasion bring-back) and the ammo was basically extinct, haha!!

Finally sold it. Would be cool to pickup a 52/57, but not at today's prices haha!!
I have the conversion sleeve in my 52. works fine as long as you dont start mag dumping
 
You don't want another crazy caliber to collect. 7.62x45 is hard to find and unless you order custom dies, harder still to reload. Look for a 52/57 and consolidate calibers. I finally shot my SVT40 this weekend. It worked perfectly and was accurate, I just wish I had bought it back when they were cheap.
i seem to have an addiction to getting random calibers LOL

but good point, i always forget that 52/57s exist.

and awesome! i love shooting mine, though she really doesnt have an appetite for non-corrosive which limits how much i shoot it. what year/make is yours?
 
Back
Top Bottom