18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Toyota truck issue/ lemon law advice?

I just bought a 26 4runner trd off road premium iforce max a couple weeks ago.

Anything I should be concerned about?

I have a 16 4runner trail premium with 110,000 miles. I love it. Dealer tried to get me to trade it in.
 
I almost got a 2026 Tacoma because it’s the only pickup still coming in a manual. In the end I decided I really didn’t need a bed, so got a new ‘26 manual Bronco instead. :)



View attachment 263009
In a similar manner, that’s how we ended up getting a Sienna mini-van. We didn’t need a truck bed, just space to put dog and kid stuff and luggage. I gotta say, it ain’t manly driving a mini-van but is most comfortable and tons of leg room long distance driving vehicle we own and holds just about anything we’d want. Even have taken it for a car camping trip or two and slept in the back.
 
I just bought a 26 4runner trd off road premium iforce max a couple weeks ago.

Anything I should be concerned about?

I have a 16 4runner trail premium with 110,000 miles. I love it. Dealer tried to get me to trade it in.
Turbos (which I don’t know if your 2026 does or doesn’t have) concern me for trying to reach high mileage. I wouldn’t trade your 2016 either.
 
I actually really wanted a new Tacoma but man the new engines have just had so many problems. Went with a Maverick.
 
No attorney, they always take half the cheddar. Toyota will pay out eventually, Bonus info, keep driving it, if the engine fails while driving you get automatic front of the line.
 
Back
Top Bottom