18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Trijicon SRO vs 507 Comp vs 507 PROMAX

does the pro max come with windshield wipers and a rear view mirror?
 
If you want the big window I have actually switched from SRO/507 to them with no regrets. I have one on a P226 x5 Legion myself.
 

Attachments

  • tempImageMYNqn9.webp
    tempImageMYNqn9.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
If you want the big window I have actually switched from SRO/507 to them with no regrets. I have one on a P226 x5 Legion myself.
excuse me sir, would you like some handgun with that optic? ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom