By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Sorry, only the separate remote for once it’s wall mounted.does the pro max come with windshield wipers and a rear view mirror?
excuse me sir, would you like some handgun with that optic?If you want the big window I have actually switched from SRO/507 to them with no regrets. I have one on a P226 x5 Legion myself.
Dm me if you want it, holosuns just don't work with my astigmatism unfortunately.
does the pro max come with windshield wipers and a rear view mirror?
Nah that's too big lol
The pro max is the better experience. I hate saying that. But it is.Sro for best optic 407comp for best price
Yeah but then it's just on a Glock :/The pro max is the better experience. I hate saying that. But it is.
Im not sure what you mean by just a glock.Yeah but then it's just on a Glock :/