18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Turkish 1893/39 Mauser

samuraiguy

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
12
Got this as my first milsurp rifle. I like it alot!!!!

It still has original parts such as the bolt shroud assembly and the mag plate, very neat.
1778635937360.webp
 
Got this as my first milsurp rifle. I like it alot!!!!

It still has original parts such as the bolt shroud assembly and the mag plate, very neat.
View attachment 192566
Get a bayonet and a Mosin Nagant pouch. Turks modified just about every type of bayonet you can think of for their mausers so you have a variety. Mosin pouches are also stupid cheap and have more than enough room for 8mm on stripper clips
 

Attachments

  • 1000006088.webp
    1000006088.webp
    201.8 KB · Views: 6
Get a bayonet and a Mosin Nagant pouch. Turks modified just about every type of bayonet you can think of for their mausers so you have a variety. Mosin pouches are also stupid cheap and have more than enough room for 8mm on stripper clips
I would love to get a bayonet sometime too. It feels awkward doing bayonet drills without a bayonet y'know? If I get more stripper clips I'll def consider picking up some mosin pouches!
 
Congrats, nice pickup? Is it import marked/stamped?

those are a great value for the money.
 
Samuraiguy- most are. I came across one that wasnt. Advantage of an import marked one, you can blast away with it! again they are a great value for a mauser
 
Keep your eyes peeled: I found a pretty nice pouch w/oil bottles (pity there warn't the toolkit, too) for like $5 at a local thrift store.
 
Back
Top Bottom