18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics Turkish Guns

Just look at what they're doing with drones!
Ya bro they’re trying to go back to their Ottoman Empire days. Technically speaking their military pound for pound is bigger than Germany. I think in the next 5-10 years they’ll be a big player geopolitically. Look what they did to the Greeks during the Cyprus invasion during the 70s. They steam rolled and took half the island in a week. If they really wanted they probably could have taken the whole island but I think the USA only authorized them to take half.
 
I said I’d never buy a Turk💩 gun, but I bought a new Winchester Ranger.22lr lever action made in Turkey. Winchester design, Winchester QC, but made in Turkey. The quality is very good.
 
It seems a lot of the Turkish handguns are decent, though I don't have any experience with them. I will say though, I saw a ridiculous amount of problems with the various Turkish shotguns that came through my work. Especially Winchester SXPs, which you'd think would be held to a slightly higher quality level considering the Winchester name is slapped on them. Soft metal, guns would wear out/beat themselves to death after just a couple hundred rounds. We had one SXP we had to send back to Winchester 3 times before just giving up and buying it back from the customer. Bolt metal was so soft it was shearing metal and couldn't lock up anymore, and that happened 3 times even with Winchester replacing just about everything but the receiver.
 
Turkey has been known for affordable quality firearms for quite a while now. They are a NATO country after all, with a pretty significant and advanced defense industry.
 
After being discouraged from buying anything Turkish, I couldn't help the impulse and ran away with this one when the salesman said " Turknelli "
After giving her a good lubing and letting it sit for a day... I have not have this much fun with a gun since I first got into them... Worth every penny. I feel like Juan Whick now . Ermox Silah Defense
 

Attachments

  • ermox.webp
    ermox.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
This is my Hatsan 95 break-barrel .17 air rifle, made well, works great, it was a good price, and that walnut stock is positively decadent!! My only complaint is that I can't quite use the iron sights comfortably through the scope mounting.

It was also my gateway drug back into shooting, after far too many years away!IMG_0201.webp
 
Last edited:
Turkey has been known for affordable quality firearms for quite a while now. They are a NATO country after all, with a pretty significant and advanced defense industry.
They have become close allies to Russia and China so being part of NATO doesn’t mean anything anymore. Pot metal guns and no customer service. Their MC14T hand guns make a good throw down if needed.
 
Tisas 1911s/2011s are super good for there price! If I see one being sold I try to buy it especially now that there new CEO is a huge gun enthusiast!

 
They have become close allies to Russia and China so being part of NATO doesn’t mean anything anymore. Pot metal guns and no customer service. Their MC14T hand guns make a good throw down if needed.
I received excellent customer service from Derya. They really went above and beyond for me. But to each their own.
 
Fusion/Ermox XP Comp - Raised in Turkey, grass finished in Florida. Very fine shooter after a little tuning.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3956.webp
    IMG_3956.webp
    236.4 KB · Views: 26
I received excellent customer service from Derya. They really went above and beyond for me. But to each their own.
Mine only made it 60 to 65 rounds before critical malfunction… springs snapped…cost me $102.00 to send it back. They said it was defective and they would replace it but only from overseas which took 2 months. They wouldn’t reply to emails and only answered the phone twice and tried to say I never called. But, I recorded all the voicemails I left and printed the emails. The replacement is yet to be tested until I have witnesses and my friend with the Feds there. My friend got a 2011 that blew up and is in the process of filing a lawsuit. They screwed up with the replacement they sent me, double stamped over one of the serial numbers. But, like you said to each their own.
 
Mine only made it 60 to 65 rounds before critical malfunction… springs snapped…cost me $102.00 to send it back. They said it was defective and they would replace it but only from overseas which took 2 months. They wouldn’t reply to emails and only answered the phone twice and tried to say I never called. But, I recorded all the voicemails I left and printed the emails. The replacement is yet to be tested until I have witnesses and my friend with the Feds there. My friend got a 2011 that blew up and is in the process of filing a lawsuit. They screwed up with the replacement they sent me, double stamped over one of the serial numbers. But, like you said to each their own.
I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. Derya is Turkish owned but the dy9 I bought is manufactured in Florida and that’s where their customer service is too. I got the gunsmith Robs personal cell phone number and had great communication with him. And they paid for shipping both ways plus threw me a bunch of freebies for my troubles. Which company did you deal with?
 
Back
Top Bottom