- Messages
- 863
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I’ve got a deposit for a DR920P with you folks. Can’t wait to check it out!!https://www.2azone.com/pages/pre-orders we are also. They are coming in March we are told
Do you guys have an ETA on the new Canik Mete MC9LS and when to expect pre-orders?https://www.2azone.com/pages/pre-orders we are also. They are coming in March we are told
I think we are taking preorders but I don't have a good date on that yetDo you guys have an ETA on the new Canik Mete MC9LS and when to expect pre-orders?
I stopped by a Turner’s the other day and they are taking deposits for CaniksDo you guys have an ETA on the new Canik Mete MC9LS and when to expect pre-orders?
Is there a way to get a slide without the LCI? I just can’t…
All Caniks or just the Mete MC9?I stopped by a Turner’s the other day and they are taking deposits for Caniks
Website shows out of stock for all models in all stores and onlineTurners in Kearny Mesa (SD) has them in stock.
They sold out. I saw them last Monday when I was there picking up some supplies. I don't understand the hype. They are just a glorified Glock. That's what they appear to be.Website shows out of stock for all models in all stores and online
I think it's a combo of included upgrades (magwell, grip textures, optics cut, trigger), the adjustable grip angle and, most importantly, that it was off-roster before and isn't now, haha!!They sold out. I saw them last Monday when I was there picking up some supplies. I don't understand the hype. They are just a glorified Glock. That's what they appear to be.
Enjoy the glorified Glock. I'll grab me another M&P with buttery stock trigger.I think it's a combo of included upgrades (magwell, grip textures, optics cut, trigger), the adjustable grip angle and, most importantly, that it was off-roster before and isn't now, haha!!
I've got my deposit in for the DR920P. Super-glorified Glock, haha!!
Love me some M&P!! Pistol, AR, and FPC. I've got the 1.0 CORE in .40 and it's always a crowd pleaser. Really like my 1.0 Shield too.Enjoy the glorified Glock. I'll grab me another M&P with buttery stock trigger.![]()
A Glock with a break in procedureThey sold out. I saw them last Monday when I was there picking up some supplies. I don't understand the hype. They are just a glorified Glock. That's what they appear to be.
Only the Mete mc9All Caniks or just the Mete MC9?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!