- Messages
- 329
- Classified ads
- 1
Aside from the “news articles” anyone here ever
Physically experienced a self discharge of the p320 platform? I don’t believe the hype regarding the P320…. I practically handle and dropped mine and never an issue? Now one thing with mine it is a x5… but they all have the same trigger group… so any body…. All I have heard about it are second hand and 3rd hand stories….
PS asking actual p320 owners not a friend of a friend stories
You may not hear from anyone, out of the few threads on the topic, no one has ever mentioned it actually happening to them. I'm sure if it had we would have already heard from them or they would have started their own threading talking about what happened. Everyone gets to decide if 2nd hand stories and news articles warrant concern. I don't have one, but if I did I would also be setting it aside or only using it in a controlled environment at the range.