By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
It’s not extruded. But it works fine. Granted I’m a fun time at the range guy not a if it isn’t 1/2 MOA I get unhappy guy. I reload mostly for economical reasons.Any of you above have experience with CFE223?
Why?I'm trying to avoid ball/spherical powders.
I use a chargemaster for loading H4350 and Varget.I've got an electronic thrower and it seems to meter the extruded stuff better. Also, alot easier to cleanup afterwards. Good to see you here too!