18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

VP9 riveted mags

tknxx

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
19
Anyone selling any riveted mags for HK VP9s that could be super easily reversed should the legal decisions go that way?
 
Did you try the mag blocks. I got some online for a couple Canik mags. Easy to do and you can just epoxy the floor plate. The kit is simple you will have to cut the block to your need.

I usually just fill the hole on plate where you push lock down.I had to do an extra mag for when I go to ca to make it a 10 rounder.
 
Wouldn’t I have to order high cap mags to California to do that? I want pre-riveted 10/17 rounders that I can pull the rivet if freedom week returns…
 
Wouldn’t I have to order high cap mags to California to do that? I want pre-riveted 10/17 rounders that I can pull the rivet if freedom week returns…
Yeh didn’t think that part. Or go to a neighbor state. Take a couple kits modify there and bring back.
 
Anyone selling any riveted mags for HK VP9s that could be super easily reversed should the legal decisions go that way?
Try Rifle Supply from Huntington Beach. I recently bought 10+ pre riveted mags from them. Only thing is i don't know how they will approach the VP9 mags, since they sell the standard (to LEO) and 10 rounders.
 
Back
Top Bottom