18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Walther PDP Magwells OEM

Swift

Member
Messages
36
So apparently Walther does NOT sell the magwell that comes on the PDP Pro online or even through customer service.. I really didn't want any of the aftermarket options so kept looking online and saw a post about someone buying one from Route66.. so I kept searching online and eventually ran across a few of them at RifleGear

If anyone is interested in these, act quick as they only have 2 in stock it looks like for the full-size only


I'll get mine next week and can add more info if necessary as I believe you need to modify the backstrap slightly to allow these to fit
 
So apparently Walther does NOT sell the magwell that comes on the PDP Pro online or even through customer service.. I really didn't want any of the aftermarket options so kept looking online and saw a post about someone buying one from Route66.. so I kept searching online and eventually ran across a few of them at RifleGear

If anyone is interested in these, act quick as they only have 2 in stock it looks like for the full-size only


I'll get mine next week and can add more info if necessary as I believe you need to modify the backstrap slightly to allow these to fit
Taylor Freelance
 
So apparently Walther does NOT sell the magwell that comes on the PDP Pro online or even through customer service.. I really didn't want any of the aftermarket options so kept looking online and saw a post about someone buying one from Route66.. so I kept searching online and eventually ran across a few of them at RifleGear

If anyone is interested in these, act quick as they only have 2 in stock it looks like for the full-size only


I'll get mine next week and can add more info if necessary as I believe you need to modify the backstrap slightly to allow these to fit
Just keep in mind that the standard PDP magazine baseplate won’t work with the magwell.
 
Taylor Freelance
As I posted originally, I didn't want any of the aftermarket options as I'm not a fan of how they look compared to the Walther version. It was also cheaper to boot which was a bonus 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom