- Messages
- 342
Sup,
I been playing tag with vendors trying to source a barrel for my 3" xd subcompact in .40 to replace one I accidently threw away /sigh. I was able to complete the purchase this time . They require an ID scan front and back but would only allow me to ship it to the address on the ID. I sent em an email to change the shipping to my ffl Michelle at the gun range we'll see if they fulfil the order. Seem like nice people but Seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to sell something to someone and ship it to an ffl as requested.
christian
I been playing tag with vendors trying to source a barrel for my 3" xd subcompact in .40 to replace one I accidently threw away /sigh. I was able to complete the purchase this time . They require an ID scan front and back but would only allow me to ship it to the address on the ID. I sent em an email to change the shipping to my ffl Michelle at the gun range we'll see if they fulfil the order. Seem like nice people but Seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to sell something to someone and ship it to an ffl as requested.
christian