- Messages
- 433
I am the owner of Westside Arms and although my hours are crappy because I am a school administrator by day and a gun dealer by night, I promise you we are a no hassle gun shop that is appreciative of your business. If you need us to order you a firearm, we can accomplish most of that by text message or on the phone and save you hassle when you get to the store. You are going to likely drive to come see us, so your time and gas money is valuable to you. Here are some of the perks of shopping with us:
- Streamlined gun buying process. We know how to get you through the paperwork with no additional hassles beyond what the state requires.
- We deliver on Undetermined (this is important you should never buy a gun from a store that does not).
- We are PPT friendly and process you just like you are *gasp* a regular customer.
- We process out of state intrafamilial transfers.