By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I enjoy the F out of it. got lucky and got plenty of lead between 50 cents and 1 dollar. I zone out and just enjoy the time making and remaking them if I don't end up liking what I didI love to cast but it seems to be one of those things where the time and cost are not worth it except for the satisfaction.
I only size after powder coating.100 % - I like it I just wish it was a little less time consuming.
Cast - size - coat- size again
7000 grains in 1 lb, divide that by the weight of what you are shooting and then the cost of each LB of lead.im wanting to get into it as atm the bullet is making up a huge portion of the cost of reloading