By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I just use a .410 when hunting planted birds over dogs.Planted birds? Count to 5 after you kick em out of the bush so there’s some meat left to eat. Ask me how I know…
I'm not surprised.The SK & IC choke combo worked great today.
I'm going to use them from now on.
I usually do planted birds at the end of the season when Quail Point does a discount, I call it dog training though not hunting. Their quail are pretty pathetic and often wont even fly very far and I have straight vaporized them because I had 6 shot steel for the pheasants.Planted birds? Count to 5 after you kick em out of the bush so there’s some meat left to eat. Ask me how I know…