18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What do yo regret selling/getting rid of?

I sold my very first firearm, a Glock 19 Gen 3, during the pandemic. Even though I can buy another, I'll never have my first firearm with me again.
 
I sold my very first firearm, a Glock 19 Gen 3, during the pandemic. Even though I can buy another, I'll never have my first firearm with me again.
😂🤣 I, on the other hand, regret not selling any of my Glocks during the pandemic. I could have made a small fortune given how crazy the prices were.
 
😂🤣 I, on the other hand, regret not selling any of my Glocks during the pandemic. I could have made a small fortune given how crazy the prices were.
Same here but with SKSs. I did make a small fortune selling off 18 dupes, parts builds or mismatched mongrel dogs. PAX
 
Norinco MAK-90 that I bought for only $229. I sold it for $600, thinking I did good!
 
Around 2000(ish) I sold an HK P7 for about $900.00 which was the going used price then. Had I held onto it I could have sold it for a few thousand now lol.

Of course, with inflation being what it is, maybe I did the right thing after all because I bought a brand new jeep wrangle 4x4 back then for $14,000. lol
 
I don't subscribe to the "never sell, only buy" meme. I sell or trade away the majority of what I ever acquire once I have my fun with them, and the only gun I regret getting rid of was a Beretta 87 Target.
 
I wish I’d never sold my valtro pm-9 that thing is a collectors piece now.

Also sort of regret selling and izhmash and a romak I had way back in the day
 
I sold my very first firearm, a Glock 19 Gen 3, during the pandemic. Even though I can buy another, I'll never have my first firearm with me again.
Same Here : Traded my Ruger single six for a leech line on my first place
I was young , single , broke....
Guy has to do,, What a guy has to do ..
 
So
Many but to name just a few
HK P7m8
Sig p210
Original Walther p99
A Larry vickers 1911
A TGO 1 springfield
My first Wilson 9mm
And a Original Romanian AK 74
 
1964 Fender Stratocaster. 1961 Les Paul "SG". 1975 Gibson L-5S.

All now worth a fortune. Still have my 1967 Gibson Trini Lopez 335. That one is still like new and worth about $15,000.
 
When I was a broke college student (2009), I had my yugo SKS, she was cheap, but ran like a top. Once I started getting into AKs, I sold her and bought SGL/converted saiga AKs, but now I am kicking myself for simply not holding onto it and just should have saved up more money and kept both.
Well, now SKSs have doubled or more in price, but I might pick one up again, been suffering from AR and AK fatigue, haha.
 
Back
Top Bottom