18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What do yo regret selling/getting rid of?

Unfortunately way too many to list….

US9c
USP45 Expert
HK P7M13
Staccato P DUO
STI Duty One 4.0
Ruger SP101 9mm
BCM M16A4
Mosin Nagant M44
Mosin Nagant M38

I’m sure there is more…

One of my close buddies always says when I pick up something new I’ll sell it later, and I hate to say he’s right most of the time 🤷‍♂️
 
Taurus Judge magnum. my uncle sold it to me then I sold it for a premium in some broke times.
It was super fun going to the blm and shooting hand thrown clays. First and last gun I ever sold.
 
Oddly enough, the HiPoint 9mm I bought as my first handgun in college when I was too poor to get anything else. Obviously in retrospect I should’ve waited to get a Glock or something but that thing was hilarious and would be funny to have still to compare to all my other guns now… I sold it to help fund purchase of a real gun a year later.

It was a disgusting paper weight that weighed like 10lbs, all of which was in the pot metal slide, cheap hard plastic grips, horrific trigger… good memories 😂
 
Only one for me, cz40b
My first Mosin Nagant. Big 5 gun I paid $79 for. After collecting 4-5 more, I decided to sell old sewer pipe barrel. I think going rate at that time was $150 or so. Decided to clean bore with Butch's Bore Shine before new buyer came to get it. To my surprise it cleaned up shiny as new. Oh well.
 
Haven’t gotten into the selling phase, I’m sure it may come but I’m only buying. Everytime I think of maybe selling a gun I take it to the range and think eh I’ll just keep it lol.
 
You sold and SVT-40 for $700? Ouch!!!!!!!
yeah, i had had impulse bought it and the wife said hell no get rid of it and at the time they were going for around $800 so i just dumped it asap. Never even shot it. Huge regret in life
 
Back
Top Bottom