18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Question What do you carry?

One of the following + a benchmade bugout.
1: Sig P365xl Rose, 2 o'oclock in a vedder rapid tuck or lighttuck depending on clothing choice
2: S&W MP9 Shield with trijicon sights - Vedder pocket locker
3: Glock 30 Gen 4, Trijicon SRO - Vedder rapidtuck - this is really a truck gun that goes in the center console when I'm hauling my race cars around - I find its far bulkier to carry then the 365xl or the shield.
 
Glock 43x, with radian comp and shield mags for my main carry, and G45 as my other carry. Both have tier one holsters and I carry a small
Streamlight and a leatherman side clip and my challenge coin from the army.
 
What is your EDC? Do you carry knife, pepperspray, and/or gun?
Picked up a walther PD380 and I love it so far. A bit of a learning curve for the paddle mag release but im getting used to it. Thats the only con I can find with it. It shoots soft and flat. Its my first .380. Id like to get my hands on a Beretta cheetah as well
 
I have an Opinel pocket knife that wouldn’t do jack squat in a defensive situation but it’s a hell of a utility knife. I know some self defense but I’ve never had to put it to real life use.
CCW application in process, applied with my:
-Beretta 3032 Tomcat
-Walther PPKS
-Beretta 92 (even though it’s a bit big for CC)

I firmly believe that for a carry gun, reliability trumps accuracy and stopping power. 95% of situations will be within 10 feet where accuracy is less of an issue. As for stopping power, well, I ain’t trying to kill nobody. But a .32 bullet can certainly disable a kneecap or two.
 
Back
Top Bottom