- Messages
- 10
What is your EDC? Do you carry knife, pepperspray, and/or gun?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
A bazooka micro compactWhat is your EDC? Do you carry knife, pepperspray, and/or gun?
Thankfully no I haven't so I can't speak to that. I hope it works though lolHave you ever used pepper spray on another dog and if so how effective was it?
Thankfully no I haven't so I can't speak to that. I hope it works though lol
Picked up a walther PD380 and I love it so far. A bit of a learning curve for the paddle mag release but im getting used to it. Thats the only con I can find with it. It shoots soft and flat. Its my first .380. Id like to get my hands on a Beretta cheetah as wellWhat is your EDC? Do you carry knife, pepperspray, and/or gun?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!