18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Gear What do you guys think about Holosun SCS 320 FDE

What's tactical?

AmmoBrothers

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
16
Holosun SCS 320 in Sig-matched FDE has finally arrived. What do you all think? Hit or miss?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 16
Seriously considered this for my X5 Legion, but ultimately went with the Romeo X Pro primarily for the built-in rear irons.
 
Looks very cool. I'm a big Holosun fan.

I got the Sig Romeo-M17 for my surplus M17 because...it had 'M17' in the name, haha!!

But if the Holosun had been available, so much less $$$...wait, would it even mount to the surplus M17? IIRC, they have a different mount than P320-M17?
 
I think it looks good! I've been debating on whether or not to add a 320 X-Five Legion. If I do, I'm going to mount an SCS 320 for sure.
 
Holosun SCS 320 in Sig-matched FDE has finally arrived. What do you all think? Hit or miss?
Hit. Very sexy. Love that Holosun is exploring more FDE/tan options. Do you have details on finish; Anodize, cerakote? Also is this going to be a distributor exclusive.
 
I've decided, and I'm going to get an SCS 320 for the X5 I have coming. I just don't really like the DPP.
 
Picked up a black one for 350 shipped a month ago. Absolutely like it. Had a few people at range ask me what model it is at metcalf (where seemingly everyone has a p320 m18 recently smh)
 
Back
Top Bottom