18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Inbound What do you have in jail? 🔫

What do you have coming in?
Sold one a few years ago and regretted it so jumped on this one when it came up

FNX-45-Tactical-1.jpg
 
Smith and wesson Bodyguard 2.0. The LEO FFL i buy from had one in stock and I bought it on impulse. I pick it up next week. Already got a holster off Amazon and a extra 12 round mag ordered. I never buy from the first few runs of a new gun but that bodyguard 2.0 just feels like the perfect pocket 380. Had to get one.
 
Last edited:
Traded my howa 1500scout + $600 + $100 dros(paid for trade dros), for parts kit on ptr receiver with some HK parts (Trigger Pack, Buffer Assembly, Carry Handle, Cocking Handle, and Handguard). Had to go back to Calguns to find the trade. I'm satisfied.
 

Attachments

  • 20241214_102725.jpg
    20241214_102725.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
I’ve got a Remington 11-87 in jail at the moment. The original owner bubba’d it up a bit, but in ways that I’m not really mad at (assuming that it runs well).
 
Not in jail, but layaway...
A Savage model 24 in .357 over 20 gauge.
A Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum
A Remington 870 Marine Magnum
A Mossberg 590 Mariner.
&
A Sig P365 Xmacro Comp.
 
Yeah, I kinda like the Mossberg Mariner more than the Remington. It caught my eye instantly and once I had it up close I knew I had to have it. Like you joefrank64k, I will never sell mine either.
 
Back
Top Bottom