18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What Glock would you like to see come to CA?

Meh I have plenty of other nicer guns, I just think I’ll be able to get one in the next couple years. If I really cared I’d just buy one ppt

When it was THE gun on the roster it was an easy choice but now there are many more options so it’s not end of the world.

I went back in time sort of speak and after selling my last Glock and some others I decided the one I’d keep for myself main handgun would be the HK P2000.

Right or wrong it’s what I’m keeping.

After a certain age, I think you accept things as they are and put less into trying to find perfection.

If a new Glock fell into in my hands I’d try it but it’s not something to chase, imo.
 
When it was THE gun on the roster it was an easy choice but now there are many more options so it’s not end of the world.

I went back in time sort of speak and after selling my last Glock and some others I decided the one I’d keep for myself main handgun would be the HK P2000.

Right or wrong it’s what I’m keeping.

After a certain age, I think you accept things as they are and put less into trying to find perfection.

If a new Glock fell into in my hands I’d try it but it’s not something to chase, imo.
I have a full size and an SK... These are amazing guns, and at the price Turners was selling them it was a steal.
 
The glock gen 6 has a cruciform trigger, that is not easily converted to accept an auto sear with common household tools as defined by the state of California.

The state did not ban cruciform triggers.
Didn’t a shop already invent a gen 6 Glock switch within a few weeks of them being out?
 
The one that doesn’t gouge me pockets…
 
Back
Top Bottom