- Messages
- 598
I'll let everyone know as soon as as the CPRA request drops.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Yeah if I’d been paying attention 6 months ago I’d have bought 2-3 Glocks at msrp. I had no idea about the ban until 2 months later… serves me right for checking out of the communityAny at MSRP
Was this a response to me? I just ordered some other stuff through him so maybe a Glock clone is in order next…Just get a clone one through @WojtekWeaponry SSE
Just a generic response. Not necessarily towards anyone. The clones he can get you, gives your more options for sizes, colors, optic footprints with the RXM slide etc. The Grit Grips look great. And... No bs CA features.Was this a response to me? I just ordered some other stuff through him so maybe a Glock clone is in order next…
Were you too late to grab any at msrp all these years ?Any at MSRP
45, 47,34 and 43xSaying hypothetically Glock is able to bring their Gen 6 to the roster as rumored. What models would you want to see?
No, just making a point is all.Were you too late to grab any at msrp all these years ?
I can build you a sweet 48 right now.42 and 48 first, then all the rest.
Yeah, I definitely think that one would be a phenomenal auditiong19 coa
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!