- Messages
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
You guys are so organized!Expanded the reloading bench with a new 6’ table from HD. Added some much needed shelving above and still need to lay in the T-rail so I can stop using clamps. Also set up my new case trimmer from Henderson Precision.
Late reply. I’m loading 3.9 guns Titegroup with Summit City 124 gn with an OAL of 1.15 ( more or less). Power Factor 135. Shot out of an SP-01.I've been reloading 9mm for my shadow 2 on my dillon 750. Currently load is Summit City 124 gr RN w/ 3.6 gr of titegroup @ ~1.07 OAL. My shadow 2 is damn picky with the OAL. Anything over 1.08 is a no go. This load puts me at around 133 PF, which is great for USPSA
I have 147 gr FPs from summit city that I'll be doing load dev for next, since summit city says the FPs let you run longer OALs in shadow 2s. I gotta make myself a nice stock pile of 124 before I change my setup though
Max i go is 1500, but typically 1000/hr. You have to have everything dialed to go 2k/hr. 1k is good for me.Pretty nice equipment, about how many rounds can you get out of it in an hour?
Thought about starting to reload shotgun shells. Just don't know what would be the price per round doing do. Currently cheapest I can get is .40 inducing tax for new ammo