18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

What is your 6mm ARC build???

sjb323

Well-known member
Messages
168
In the process of putting together a 6mm ARC for hunting and possibly an occasional PRS match once I retire. I'm looking for something somewhat lightweight, but still be able to call my shots. I know, I want it all... So far I've committed to an Aero M4E1 upper and lower, Sgt of Arms ARCA handguard, and 20" Ballistic Advantage fluted barrel (couldn't beat the price -- if it sucks, I'll go with Proof).

I'm mostly curious what buffer/ spring/ BCG people are running. I'm leaning towards a JP LMOS BCG, and BCM MK2 recoil management system. For those of you who have already put together a 6mm ARC, what did your build consist of, and is there anything that you would change if you had to do it over again?
 
Back
Top Bottom