18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

What is your opinion on Del-Ton barrels?

OmOpLaTa

Member+
2A
2026 10+
Messages
98
Curious about what people have to say about Del-Ton, specifically their barrels. I know they aren't the greatest barrels and are no where near LMT or Daniel Defense level etc etc. I have a bunch of random parts and want to build some GWOT stuff. I'm looking at a 16" dissipiator Del-Ton barrel and a couple 16" HBAR and pencil barrels. Each barrel assembly is about $150 and comes with a barrel nut, end cap, front sight base, and sling swivel.
 
Curious about what people have to say about Del-Ton, specifically their barrels. I know they aren't the greatest barrels and are no where near LMT or Daniel Defense level etc etc. I have a bunch of random parts and want to build some GWOT stuff. I'm looking at a 16" dissipiator Del-Ton barrel and a couple 16" HBAR and pencil barrels. Each barrel assembly is about $150 and comes with a barrel nut, end cap, front sight base, and sling swivel.

I have a del-ton "lighter" weight barrel, and it's been fine but not as accurate as my hanson barrel upper.

I would recommend, 223 Wylde Hanson Pencil Mid-Length.
 
aero level. company was an OG in the game. 1/9 twist rates on some of their barrels be bit outdated. 150 is a lot unless its chrome lined
 
Back
Top Bottom