- Messages
- 686
- Classified ads
- 1
I would love to get the new Beretta 94’s a go. All the LTT beretta stuff and drop the Tisas so we have more pressure on the 1911 market here.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
can you wish for more things... g43x just added to roster lolWalther WMP
Ruger SR1911
G43X
How bad you want a 92xi SAO?I would love to have the HK USP again, especially the elite.
Hk usp elite
Beretta 92xi
SAR K12 sport
I have one already, would like to have another one. Was trying to trade my hk sp5 I'm posting with $1500 cash on the other guy's end but he flakedHow bad you want a 92xi SAO?![]()
Ah. i’m still on the fence about keeping mine. I’ll ping you if i’m going to move it along.I have one already, would like to have another one. Was trying to trade my hk sp5 I'm posting with $1500 cash on the other guy's end but he flaked
My friend might be selling his soon.![]()
WTS Sig Sauer P226 X-Five Legion
Make: Sig Sauer Model: P226 X-Five Legion Caliber: 9mm Location (city or county): Whittier Price: 3,500 plus dros Will ship (Y/N): no Other info: Flawless condition, two magazines, sig hard case. NO TRADES. Dros to be done at 2A Zone in Upland or Turners in Chino Hills.
- loganhunter0815
- Updated
- Expires
- Views: 1K
- Reaction score: 1
- Category: Private Handgun Listing
$3,500.0023 watching
This one is tip top of the list for me but I am a sig fan boy.
honestly i would love to try a Canik MC9 PrimeAsking for a friend. If you could transfer any off roster gun what guns would you choose? No limits, just list em out.
FYI: Yesterday I saw two HK USP's listed here in the classifieds.I would love to have the HK USP again, especially the elite.
Hk usp elite
Beretta 92xi
SAR K12 sport
Next in lineMy friend might be selling his soon.
grab a .416. no surplus ammo but puts aSpringfield SA-35.
Barrett 50 BMG.
Go big or go home.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!